Benefits of Ayurveda:
Ayurveda teaches one that in order to stay healthy and disease free one has to achieve balance and maintain balance in one’s life in areas like exercising, working, food and resting.
- Induces sound sleep and calm the nerve system.
- Nourishes & rejuvenates the whole body.
- Toning of the muscles and the whole physiology.
- Improved elimination of impurities from the body and provides better health maintenance.
- Softer, smoother skin.
- Increased levels of stamina through the day.
- Lubrication of the joints.
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Increased mental alertness.
- Relieves stress, depression and anxiety.
- Relieves the body pain and aches.
- Provides a perfect balance between inner and outer world mind, body, and spirit will be in perfect health Improves the circulation of the body.
- Stimulating and strengthening the lymphatic system.