Colon Hydrotherapy can be useful in the following:
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Problems
- Back pain, Joint pain & Muscle pain
- Excess weight
- Common Migraines/Headaches
- Eat light food before go to bed prior to the therapies.
- No Foods 3 Hours Prior To Receiving Colon Hydrotherapy.
- Drink plenty of Water.
A Contraindication is when Colon Hydrotherapy should NOT be considered.
- Abdominal Hernia
- Acute Liver Failure
- Cardiac Conditions
- Chronic Disease
- Dialysis Patients
- Fissures/ Fistulas
- Intestinal Perforation
Also if you are taking prescription medication for ANY condition diagnosed by a GP you should check with your GP to ensure the medication will not be interfered with by the additional water intake and absorption.